Comprehensive, top-notch on-board facilities
Pelagian offers home-from-home comforts in an intimate setting, with discrete personalised service and all the supporting facilities you need to explore and enjoy the seldom visited dive sites on Pelagian’s itinerary in a relaxed and and untroubled state of mind.
Comfort and convenience
You will find the salon to be a very comfortable and well-equipped social hub – Dinner is served here and hot & cold drinks along with the chef’s freshly prepared cookies and snacks are available 24 hrs. The large flatscreen TV can be used to view movies, kids’ shows and wildlife documentaries.
The aft deck is the venue for breakfast, lunch and dive briefings.
The well-equipped and spacious camera room allows for untroubled preparation and care of cameras and housings.
On board equipment
- Camera workshop and charging facilities
- Email for convenient guest use (not broadband)
- All ensuite cabins
- Large flatpanel TV and DVD player in the salon
- Book and digital music library
- Hot showers and fresh, dry towels on dive deck
- 24/7 coffee/tea/sodas
- All indoor areas air-conditioned
- Shaded seating area on upper deck
- Hot and cold running water throughout
- 3 Bauer K-14 compressors
- Nitrox Technologies ® NO2 system
- Standard 2-prong || 220v/50Hz electrical outlets, with universal sockets in camera room
- Ample supply of 110 volt adapters in the photo room
- Radar, GPS navigation system, depth sounder, VHF radio, auto pilot, ARPA. AIS
- Sat-Com communications, life rafts, beacons and a complete inventory of safety equipment.