Legal & Privacy
- Wakatobi respects your privacy and values your trust in us. We will do everything in our power to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to your friends and fellow divers.
- We do not collect the names or addresses of visitors to our Web site unless they subscribe to our mailing list.
- We do not sell, rent or barter mailing lists of our guest whether we obtain the address through subscription to our mailing list or through inquiries to our customer support.
- We do not reveal a guest's name, address, credit card number or other personally identifying information unless it is essential for our trusted agents in order to organize your transportation to and from the resort and to book en route accommodation for our guest.
- We encourage our trusted third-party agents to adopt and honor their own consumer privacy policies.
- We may reveal general, non-personal data about our Web site, such as number of visitors, number of guest and services purchased, etc.