- Wakatobi respects your privacy and values your trust in us. We will do everything in our
power to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend
us to your friends and fellow divers.
- We do not collect the names or addresses of visitors to our Web site unless they subscribe
to our mailing list.
- We do not sell, rent or barter mailing lists of our guest whether we obtain the address
through subscription to our mailing list or through inquiries to our customer support.
- We do not reveal a guest's name, address, credit card number or other personally
identifying information unless it is essential for our trusted agents in order to
organize your transportation to and from the resort and to book en route accommodation
for our guest.
- We encourage our trusted third-party agents to adopt and honor their own consumer
- We may reveal general, non-personal data about our Web site, such as number of
visitors, number of guest and services purchased, etc.
- Any changes to our privacy promise will be communicated through our Web site at
least 10 days in advance of implementation. Information collected before changes are